Thursday, November 13, 2008

Personal Training

Well as promised, I'm going to keep you up to date on the personal training sessions. First off I'd like to say that I have never had such intense workouts in my life! My first training session I couldn't walk for four days. Even squatting to use the bathroom was a chore. With that regard, you hope for big weight loss results.. but unfortunately...it doesn't always happen that way. I just completed my second week of training going twice a week. My first week I lost 4 lbs with a 1% body fat increase, and this week... gained 2 lbs and down .03% body fat. I don't get it! I know I need to work in more cardio, but I feel I'm doing my best. It's hard not to look at the numbers and be a bit discouraged. But on a lighter note, I am feeling healthier and no matter what the scale says, it seems my jeans are feeling a bit more loose. Maybe it's my imagination. :) Tonight's work out was 265 squats, 210 situps, 120 push ups, 10 sets of ladders up and back, and 4 sets of 15 grad and hamstring lifts on the machines. Not all at the same time of course, but when you add the numbers from the workout, that's pretty incredible. Who knew I had it in me. :)

4 comments:

Andree said...

I knew you had it in you! Good job!

Cati said...

who knew we all had it in us... its true.. some of these work outs I am like... what the hell... but then when I am done I fell like... hell yeah!! Good job Jana!!! Its not your imagination I am sure you are losing.. even when the scale says you are the same... Make a journal of these work outs.. then when you are done with Diane you know what to do at the gym... just a tip.

Fonzareli said...

HOLY DUMP

The Danimal said...

how many pushups?????? DEATH FOR ME. I HATE PUSHUPS!! good girl you are doing it!

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah
I'm having new life experiences every day.