Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Going Home




A few weeks ago, I went home for a little family reunion. I stayed over night at my parents house in Cub River. I can't even begin to tell you the peace and comfort I felt. I don't know if it's just being where your parents are just just being in the mountains that brought this feeling to me. Probably a combination of both. At night, the canyon breeze started as I could hear the river rolling and crickets singing. It brought such joy to me. Layin in bed that night, I teared up and thought I never want to go back to the big city. But I knew I had to come back. So hear I am back in the big city, but I know I will always have a place at my "home" in Idaho.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah
I'm having new life experiences every day.