Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My other half :)







I don't know how many of you have been introduced to my other half. She is nearly 4 years old and is a great companion to me. Might be my only one. :) Her name is Lachey. Named after Nick Lachey... some of you might know who he is haha. You know how they say you look like your pet. Well I guess you could say I look like a cat, and she is cute. But her personality is that of a cat. She is very independent until it's about bedtime, then she wants to be in my lap. Or worse when I go to bed she's laying right by my side. Guess she's good practice for me to share the bed. Every time I go to do my homework at the table, she is there laying on all the books and papers. I heard that cats are responsible for 67% of illteracy. lol Anyway, I enjoy her, she's my little baby.

4 comments:

Fonzareli said...

Lachey??!! I think I knew that but TOTALLY forgot. You always make me smile!!

Anthony said...

I always had a hunch that you would fall for someone that was quiet and...well....hairy. looks like I was spot on!! Keep posting!

DJ and Kristin said...

Oh so cute, I think your house back home is beautiful, I was hoping for more pictures of the farm!! LOL he he. Anyways hope you like the new cut!! Peace.

DJ and Kristin said...

Oh yeah the new blog looks great!! That a girl I knew you would figure it out.

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah
I'm having new life experiences every day.