Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring Break and Furlough


I am well over due for a new post so here it is. :) Tonight begins the first day of Spring Break for me. This is my first Spring Break in over 15 years from actual school, but it's also unique because I also will not be working either. Due to budget cuts, USU has mandatory unpaid leave for the next week. So what will I be doing over my week long furlough... well Monday morning at 10:00am I am going in for a dental implant. Some of you may know I have two false teeth and have lived with a bridge for many years. Well the time has come that an implant is needed so I will be getting one of them done on Monday. I am really nervous about the procedure, but the dentist office seems to tell me it's no big deal. I never ever thought I would get an implant as many dentists before have encouraged it for me as well. Having a titanium post drilled into my jaw bone seems to be a big deal to me. Anyway, I hope all goes well and will keep you posted. So besides the implant and recovering, I don't have much other planned.

1 comment:

Fonzareli said...

I hope all goes well for you and I hope your dentist is HOT So you have something nice to look at while you're there.

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah
I'm having new life experiences every day.