Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Life in the Big City Part 2



Well my unlucky luck... if that makes sense, is still with me. On March 29, 2008 I went out to my car around noon to start running some errands, only to find out my car had been broken into and items had been stolen. Of course my first reaction was a break down. Next was to call the police. They soon will just start a file for me. :) The police officer came and took pictures and asked questions and also asked what had been taken. The criminals took items that were ridiculous. The completely wiped out my glove box, including my registration and insurance card. They took a sleeping bag, blanket, coolant, umbrella, sunglasses, sunglass visor clip, my money change holder and my cell phone charger. I sure hope they at least made $10 off me. Stupid people!!!! So this week has been consumed with car repair. I am also getting a car alarm installed on Thursday. I've about had enough of criminal mischief.

1 comment:

DJ and Kristin said...

Jana I hope you got your car fixed and everything is good. Hopefully no more break ins or anything else that crazy city has in store for you!

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah
I'm having new life experiences every day.